Welcome to Ingenica Customer Support Services
Our support service is built on the concept of creating long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
Our processes are governed by the Ingenica ISO 9001 conformant framework and Microsoft best practices, ensuring we adhere to the highest standards for incident, change and code release services.
Our support covers the following services:
- Telephone and Internet portal access to the Ingenica Service Desk for logging of Incident, Problem or Change Requests
- Post incident review and feedback on incidents reported
- Problem management to investigate and resolve underlying causes to incidents reported
- Quarterly service review meetings or as agreed in SLA with customer
- A named Engagement Manager from Ingenica
- “How to request support” advice relating to supported systems
- Fix-on-Fail support for Incidents reported by client on supported systems and managed through the Incident or problem management process
- Unit and system testing, application of stand-alone patches and vendor hot fixes in direct response to incidents on supported systems
Through our committed support service we are able to work together with our customers to ensure the highest standard of resolution is achieved.
Our support team is available through the following channels:
08450 660 400
“Service is part of the ethos of the Ingenica team and culture. They ensure you feel valued and important throughout your implementation, with a dedicated Support Team in place for a smooth transition from the project phase to business as usual.” Jackie Pomroy MCIPS, Head of Supply Chain & eBusiness, NHS South of England Procurement Services