Update on Coronavirus – Impact to our Customers
We recently advised you that Ingenica Solutions has a robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that would be implemented if the guidance from the UK Government enforced any shutdowns or business closures as a result of the coronavirus. We can now confirm that we activated the plan on Friday 20th March 2020 when we closed our office locations. Our employees are now working from home or supporting on customer sites (applying appropriate safety precautions).
As a technology company that embraces remote working, all our employees are fully enabled to work from home, equipped with the necessary communication devices, enabled for collaborative tools within Office 365, including Teams for video conferencing and calls, and with access to all other critical business applications securely.
In addition, we are working closely with suppliers, partners and other third parties to ensure the ongoing continuity of services to our customers.
Summary of critical actions taken;
- Ensuring Support for our Customers
- Understanding any impacts on our Supply Chain
- Development of internal and external communication plans to keep stakeholders up to date
- Daily reviews of government guidelines
- Creation of a BCP Management Team to coordinate the business continuity process, including a daily call to monitor the welfare and wellbeing of all employees
- Internal review of the potential impact of site closures (Ingenica and customer sites) on the delivery of ongoing services and business continuity
- Implementation of internal policies around personal hygiene and social distancing; including when on customer sites;
- Provision of welfare facilities for employees
- Identification of knowledge gaps within the business to ensure continuity of critical functions if teams are affected by illness;
We would politely request that you notify us of any changes or restrictions that we need to be aware of to your regular business activities so that we can continue to support you during this period.
If you have any queries, or would like any additional information regarding any service that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to get in touch, either by contacting your Engagement Manager or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rest assured that Ingenica Solutions is here to support your solution needs as we move forward in this period of uncertainly.
Chief Operating Officer & Co Founder